Contact us and Covid-19 update
Address: Connard & Son Ltd, 421 Lord Street, Southport, PR9 0AG
CHRISTMAS OPENING HOURS
Thursday 23rd December 10.00am to 5.00pm
Christmas Eve 9.00am to 4.30pm
Christmas Day CLOSED ALL DAY
Boxing Day CLOSED ALL DAY
Monday 27th December CLOSED ALL DAY
Tuesday 28th December 10.00am to 5.00pm
Wednesday 29th December 10.00am to 5.00pm
Thursday 30th December 10.00am to 5.00pm
New Year’s Eve CLOSED ALL DAY
New Year’s Day CLOSED ALL DAY
Sunday 2nd January CLOSED ALL DAY
Monday 3rd January 10.00am to 5.00pm
Tuesday 4th January CLOSED ALL DAY
Wednesday 5th January 10.00am to 5.00pm
Telephone: 01704 531977
COVID UPDATE – 3rd December 2021
Face masks are once again compulsory for customers to wear in the shop, unless exempt. We ourselves are all wearing masks/visors to ensure your safety too.
We have undergone a major re wire whilst we have been closed and the new lighting has improved the shop to enhance the original cabinets.
We have 3 custom made screens in place on 3 of our counters. Hand sanitiser is available on each counter for you to use. To try and ensure that our shop is safe for our customers and ourselves we are carrying out the following procedures:-
- On entry to the shop we will be asking all customers to use hand sanitiser provided before we start, gloves are provided should any customers wish to use them
- Screens have been specially made to sit on our counters so that we can continue to serve you safely
- There may be times when customers have to queue outside and we will admit you once a counter is free and been sanitised.
- Each counter and chair is disinfected after use.
- During Christmas we don’t normally take repairs in as it is our craftsmen’s busiest time of year, we would be very pleased to take them in the New Year.
Watch batteries will be fitted to watches as usual
We have been continuing to process your ONLINE orders in a safe environment, these are all being handled by Andrew Connard personally, we are now back to supplying items within the timescales as normal.
LAST POSTING DAY FOR CHRISTMAS ORDERS IN UK 20TH DECEMBER
We have been offering virtual appointments, either by Zoom or FaceTime, these have worked very well for all customers that have used them, and we would welcome any to accommodate your jewellery needs.